I love to travel! No matter where I’m going, it’s always refreshing and a reset I need! There’s something about seeing new places and having new experiences that gets me every time. In the past 6 months I’ve flown to a few new places and I’m preparing for more adventures this year. There’s so much to do before traveling and when you fly you have to pack smart and efficient. No one likes to see the weight go over 50 lbs when checking your bag, haha! Oh and I can’t forget to mention how tight planes are these days. Forget leg or elbow room, you can barely fit a personal bag under the seat! Below are a few things I’ve learned and some tips on how to keep your travel easy!
- Pack light
- Layer and wear the same few sweaters or jackets with different shirts – (sweaters & jackets take a lot of room and weigh a lot)
- Use travel size toiletries
- Shoes weigh a lot – (don’t take a different shoe for every outfit)
- Roll undergarments (you can fit more this way)
- Lay tops and bottoms flat (they weigh less this way – (thanks to my sister for this tip!)
- ALWAYS pack an extra pair of clothes in your carry-on (your luggage will get lost one day, trust me)
- Hair essentials
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Empty bottle for water (fill it up once you’re through security)
And don’t forget a few of your favorite things…
- Lip gloss
Here are a few tips for staying at a hotel…these tips will help you feel less stressed and more peaceful during your stay!
- Keep things organized
- Unpack everything (this doesn’t take long)
- Hang clothing
- Put remaining clothes in dresser
- Put all shoes in closet
- Put toiletries and hair items in bathroom
- Keep your room tidy and let them clean up your room and make your bed daily
Hope you enjoy and find some of these tips helpful! I’d love to hear your travel tips! Comment or message me!